Avalon Resurfaced

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
~Khalil Gibran

Forums

Forum Home > Introductions > Hello!

Isole

Hi! I'm Isole! A mermaid, demon, banshee, and cryokinetic. I'm not a knight, but I'm here because I'm a very good friend of Fauna's. I'm the Watson to her Sherlock as we like to say XD Let's see, what else is there? Hmm..well, I'm 17, I'm on the p shifting stage of mer shifting, I was a lady in waiting in an undocumented land called Bursolene. I have 4 names that you can address me by, though Isole is the one people use most, but you can also call me Kat, Atalcia (demon name), or Cosette (Bursolene). I've been writing pretty much my whole life, and plan on becoming on author. I am the leader of the TOG pod, and we plan to live in Tahiti. I have found my twinflame, who as it turns out, is my boyfriend of 4 years, Anthony. I call myself a cryokinetic because I was born with and have mastered cryokinesis. I also have the gift of wind speaking, though that still lays dormant, and, as I like to call it, the gift of sight. I'm also probably the biggest bookworm you'll ever meet, and I've been called motherly, and an old soul. If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask! I can't wait to meet everyone :)

February 27, 2015 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fauna (Silveris)
Site Owner

Hey! Glad to see you've made your way onto the site.

--

Touch the Sky

March 2, 2015 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isole

Fauna (Silveris) at March 2, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hey! Glad to see you've made your way onto the site.

Haha, I know, it's about time right?

April 4, 2015 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.