Avalon Resurfaced

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
~Khalil Gibran

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hello I'm new

AutumnSiren
Hello I am AutumnSiren I am a draconian (or avian but less likely) That practices magic. I am new around here and just wanted to make myself known. Last year I had a strange vision (or memory from a past life) in the middle of an assembly at school about me running around a village trying to protect it from intruders. But it ended after I was knocked down by something. But anyway I would be nice to everyone here. Have a nice Day.
October 9, 2015 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obsidionash

AutumnSiren at October 9, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Hello I am AutumnSiren I am a draconian (or avian but less likely) That practices magic. I am new around here and just wanted to make myself known. Last year I had a strange vision (or memory from a past life) in the middle of an assembly at school about me running around a village trying to protect it from intruders. But it ended after I was knocked down by something. But anyway I would be nice to everyone here. Have a nice Day.

Hello and welcome. The owner of the site is not on too often but i will inform her of your message and she will probably reply to you in a couple days. Otherwise if you have any other questions just ask and i will try to answer.

--

http://obsidionash.deviantart.com/

October 10, 2015 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AutumnSiren

Ok

October 11, 2015 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fauna (Silveris)
Site Owner

Hello! I'm Silveris. Nice to meet you.

--

Touch the Sky

October 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AutumnSiren
Nice to meet you too
October 12, 2015 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fauna (Silveris)
Site Owner

This site is pretty inactive, but all the information is still valid.

--

Touch the Sky

October 13, 2015 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AutumnSiren
Ok
October 13, 2015 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.